Thanks to its network of certified Partners, the ECOEM Consortium provides the service of collection, gathering, treatment, recycling of WEEE, photovoltaic modules, batteries and accumulators, for the B2B professional sector throughout the national territory, ensuring the correct end of utility and pledging the entire supply chain of diposal.
Whether they are obsolete technological waste, exhausted batteries, company’s electronic equipment to be disposed of for asset management or simply to make room, the ECOEM Consortium is the certified Partner that allows you to manage professional collection throughout Italy in a simple and beneficial way.
The ECOEM Consortium ensures:
- Collection, transport, treatment
- Issuance of necessary and compliant documentation
- Assistance for the management of Registers
- Consultation and dedicated support
Request an estimate by filling out the on line form
Pursuant to Legislative Decree 49/2014, for Producer of EEE means anyone, regardless of the sales technique used:
- manufactures and sells electrical and electronic equipment bearing its trademark;
- resells with its own trademark equipment manufactured by other suppliers;
- imports or inserts at first, in the national market, electrical and electronic equipment as part of a professional activity and endeavours its commercialization.
The Producer of EEE according to the directive must:
- sign in the National Register of EEE Producers
- choose the methods of financing through the individual or collective system
- contribute to the financing of electronic waste management by applying the eco-contribution
- provide information on technological waste to users
- transmit the input data on the market to the Register of Producers
By adhering to the ECOEM Consortium the Producer fulfills the obligations envisaged for those who place electrical and electronic equipment on the National market and contributes to financing the collection and treatment of WEEE as established by law. With ECOEM the producer is in good standing and can count on the direct advice and constant support.
BATTERIES AND ACCUMULATORS MANAGEMENT
Pursuant to Legislative Decree 88/2018 for batteries and accumulators manufacturer, it is intended anyone, regardless of the sales technique used, to place for the first time on a professional basis used batteries or accumulators on the national market, including those incorporated in appliances or vehicles.
The batteries and accumulators Producer must:
- sign in with the National Register of Producers of Batteries and Accumulators
- choose the modalities of financing through the individual or collective system
- contribute to the financing of management of waste from batteries and accumulators
- provide information on waste to users
- transmit the input data on the market to the Producers Register
By adhering to the ECOEM Consortium the Producer fulfills the obligations envisaged for those who place batteries or accumulators on the National market and contribute to financing the collection and treatment as established by law. With ECOEM the manufacturer is in good standing and can count on direct advice and constant support..
According to the directive WEEE Legislative Decree 49/2014, is foreseen that photovoltaic panels are being considered “electrical and electronic equipment” (EEE) and therefore at the end of their utility they must be managed as WEEE.
With the acception of the Environmental Bill it was established that for the domestic and professional photovoltaic modules placed on the market since February 2016, the manufacturers through the collective systems to which they adhere, establish a system of financial guarantee and geolocation.
The ECOEM Consortium is recognized by the National Energy Services Manager as a Collective System for the collection, transport, treatment and recycling of photovoltaic modules at the end of their utility. The ECOEM Consortium represents the main producers/ importers of photovoltaic modules on behalf of which it offers the services necessary for arrangements in accordance with current laws and operating rules.
By adhering to the ECOEM Consortium the Photovoltaic Module Producer is immediately in order and can count on direct consultancy and constant support.